Junior / Mid Full Stack Developer (JS essential) @ Redoleus Ltd
Status: Full Time
Location: Nicosia, Kaimakli
Salary Range: 15K – 22K
We are a newly formed group of individuals dedicated to a simple thing, developing a web site that will contribute to the general public and change the way it operates.
We are currently developing a product for the sports industry and are seeking to grow our team and assist the software development team.
We are looking for a JS Developer who would be able to efficiently fulfil all given tasks independently, but who will also be willing to learn constantly and keep up with new technological trends. The person should be able to work in all stages of the development lifecycle, from capturing requirements to production deployments. It is very important that the person communicates well with the entire team and is actively involved in analysis of the project demands.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Implement new features and pages based on the given designs.
- Create new and maintain / enhance the existing APIs based on the business requirements.
- Understand the business needs and propose high level designs and technical solutions.
- Maintain and support the production environment.
Our full stack includes:
- Angular 8
- Apollo GraphQL
- Angular Material
- Express / GraphQL / TypeScript
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their work
- Values getting things done over getting things perfect
- Is comfortable with the unknown and loves to experiment
- Can construct good arguments for methodologies or practices
- Has worked with, or understands the principles behind working with data at scale
- Is a passionate software developer with Angular experience or excited to learn it
- 25 days of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Small company culture
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]